It's about 2:30 am on the Sunday (Monday?) before I return to the monotony of high school from Thanksgiving break and I had a burning impulse to begin writing again. I'm unable to pinpoint where this urge originated from, though I guess you can blame it on the obscene amount of food I've consumed this past week.
I've tried this blogging thing on and off for 5 years or so now and I almost always leave it either uninspired or unmotivated. I'm not going to say that this time will be any different in that sense, because it probably won't be, but it will be different in that it'll be the first time that I'll be writing for myself. If anyone so happens to stumble upon this and actually decide to read it, then good. However, I will not cater my writing to what I think people will like to read nor will I censor what I have to say. Because of my insecurities, I probably will care about what you think, but I won't let it affect this. This is for me.
Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment