I haven't felt the need to write here in a while; that urge has been quelled by writing in something else.
But now I'm lost.
I thought everything was good and dandy, but I just looked behind me and realized that you're not there.
My pride is unimportant, but my heart aches for your understanding.
I haven't asked myself "why" in a long time, but the question inevitably springs up during times like these.
And she's right. I'm emo.
I'm kind of tired of life. It becomes tedious and sometimes I secretly wish that I would die in my sleep just so that I wouldn't have to wake up the next morning.
That's a loserish, weak, horrible and selfish thought that I really wish didn't exist. I'm honestly ashamed of it because whether I realize it or not, there are people out there who care and they alone should be worth living for.
I'm trying to figure out if you're one of them. Before, I thought it was a no-brainer, but I'm really not so sure anymore.
I'm tired of being tired. If only time could just STOP. That would be nice.
Instead of wishing for the impossible and trivializing my life over something stupid, I should probably do my Macbeth homework.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment